RAPIDVision™ - Data Analysis and Visualization
RAPIDVision™ is a powerful HTML5 single page application. This breakthrough technology is the culmination of Automsoft’s R&D collaboration and cutting-edge software development.
RAPIDVision™ open web services architecture enables users to find, retrieve, aggregate, and display data from any data source across both local and remote plant geographic locations. Users can perform web-based interrogations of multiple data sources from any browser with rich filtering and data mining controls to find the information they need.
Users can create rich reports, dashboards, mash-ups, guided analytics and scorecards with real-time and historic data.
Key RAPIDVision™ Features
- Native HTML5 Application, capable of running on any HTML compatible platform from tablets and laptops to desktops and servers
- Rich visualizations support for spreadsheets, grid, charts as well as bespoke widgets to suit all customer needs
- Zero install footprint
- Real time and historical data sources are supported
- PDF Report Generation
- Report Scheduling
- Digital Signatures
- VCR support
- Part 11 Compliance
- Data filtering for performing ad-hoc analytics on the client
- Discovery Browser: Allows users to quickly browse and search for one or more data sources across a building, plant or infrastructural network.
- REST API: All client-server communication is handled by a fully featured REST API that can expose raw data-sets or processed data at ease.
- RAPIDVision™ Screen Design: Users can quickly consolidate data from multiple data sources in a single screen. Screens may be developed ad hoc or pre-configured, and can range in complexity from process mimics to advanced KPI’s and scorecards.
- Complex Calculation Engine: Automsoft’s calculation engine technology, powerful and complex calculations can be performed on back-end servers, combining data sources over disparate systems to powerful data enrichment.
- Rich visualization of data: Using the best in breed of visual components, RAPIDVision™ allows the user to bring data to life in a clear, concise fashion. A modular approach to design allows these components to be extended to suit any purpose.
- Data animation and playback.
- Allow end users to extend platform: Using a modular front-end composition system, users can develop their own components easily to extend the framework while still leveraging the power of the back-end querying and calculations engines.