RAPID™ - Advanced Time Series Database Technology
Automsoft’s RAPID™ technology is a robust suite of powerful data historian, information management and analysis applications designed to collect, analyze and serve large volumes of process data. RAPID™ delivers market leading data processing capabilities through its high speed distributed database.
- Powerful distributed Time Series Database
- Real-time plant monitoring & asset management
- Enterprise data configuration & management
- Centralized reporting & configuration tools
- Complex Calculation Engine, root-cause analysis & predictive modeling
- KPI monitoring & Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) analysis
- Low IT administration
- Secure data, user authentication & electronic signatures
- Alarm & condition management
- ACID compliant object oriented database
- CRUD enabled REST API
Key RAPID™ Components
- Data Capture: RAPID™ collects data from any control system or device. Supported data formats include time series, batch (ISA 88), alarm & condition and binary.
- Reporting Tool: RAPID™ reporting capability collects and manages data retrieved from external control systems and batch execution systems. Users can explore time series, alarm & condition and batch data, batch lists, select batch data sources, define report properties and run and save reports.
- Audit Reporting Tool: RAPID™ provides a tamper-evident record of all interactions with a database. Using the audit database the audit server can track interactions with multiple local or remote RAPID™ databases and generate comprehensive audit trail reports. Audit reports can be generated according to criteria such as specific user, type of activity or time period.
- Excel Add-in: RAPID-XL (Excel Add-in) transforms Microsoft Excel into a powerful RAPID query and modeling tool.
- Digital Signatures: Reports generated with RAPID™ reporting tools can be digitally signed. Signed reports may be versioned and stored in the RAPID™ database.
RAPID™ Redundancy Components
- Server High Availability: RAPID™ High Availability component allows manufacturers to bolster server uptime to 99.999% availability. This module pairs a primary server with multiple standby servers.
- Database Replication: The RAPID™ Data Replication component provides database mirroring on one or more remote servers.
- Caching & Redundancy: The RAPID™ Caching component ensures continuous data capture in the event of network failure.